Sunday, February 8, 2009

Arbor Project meeting.

Tonight I went to the Arbor Project Meeting (I try and make them when I can). It was a good turn out.

First part of the meeting was about how we are holding off on anything big till the Lindens announce the new land cutting policy.

Then they talked about the third anniversary of the Arbor Project. The idea of a big party was talked about. I think that is a great idea myself.

After that there were some questions and talk about what direction the project would go in now. After all we did win the Ad Farm war, and now the land cutting and over charging for cut land is about to be addressed by LL. Some people were asking if there would even be a need for the project now. I for one am glad that the leaders of the group are planning to keep the group going and still see a need for it at least to keep an eye on the new policy about to be released by LL.

Another idea that came up was that the group could also form into a kind of mainland adviser group. We do have a lot of people with lots of experience in working and living on the mainland.

The last part of the meeting that I hear was talking about the work of the landscaping group. They gave out a link to the new headquarters. They also said that they had landscaped all the groups land over a certain size (I cant right now remember what size that was).

As I said I am glad the group is still active and going strong. You can find the Arbor Project by searching in groups inworld.



No comments:

Post a Comment