Sunday, January 11, 2015

Petite Size Comparer

How tall is tall? How small is small? There are so many brands of Petites in Second Life it is hard to decide what one is best for you. So I decided to build a petite size comparer and put it in my Avatar information section. In front of the Kitaro Museum of Art and Antiquities and 1L$ Store and Aquarium fish store 

Because of how Petites work you can't use a scripted height detector.

The only way to do it is make a prim the exact size as the avatar

Move it up just a bit each time

Till the top of the head is just covered

You have to drag it up and not adjust the numbers

A few it took a bit more because they keep moving

I used demo versions for many

Some have there ground offset a bit off

For them I had to make sure the feet were just covered and then the head

Position adjust repeat  


The finished project :)
 I plan to do a review of each of these so look for them

No comments:

Post a Comment